WHY CHOOSE 405 ADS
As Your Next Workplace
If the idea of tackling hard problems with amazing coworkers in a true work-hard play-hard environment gets your blood pumping, then a career at 405 Ads may be just the thing for you.
Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team. We work closely with our employees to build an innovative, creative and rewarding work environment.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Google Ads Specialist
We are expanding and seeking a Google Adwords /Excel specialist to handle our incredible clients through the strategic and fun marketing process. WHO WE ARE: We are a full-service Interactive Agency, We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a medium-sized established digital agency. We work for clients all over the world, and we have an expanding team of people who share the dream.
We are looking for a LA based data-driven Google Ads Specialist to join us on the journey who can
Create, launch, optimize, and oversee Google Ads PPC campaigns Know Google Ad editor Generate an Excel report. Candidate should be fluent with Pivot tables and other advanced excel tools Manage paid media accounts on behalf of clients, with average monthly spending of $20,000 to $1 Million.
Job Type: Contract/part-time.
Weekly Hours: Negotiable to start
eCommerce Sales Manager and Client Account Manager
We are an online retail store seeking an office manager fo handle the day to day operations of tasks related to order fulfillment and packaging and manage several accounts of clients.
This job will require someone willing to wear multiple hats and be able to think and work on their feet. Great for someone to learn and grow with our new office in the valley. New or upcoming graduates welcome.
- Receives, and distributes incoming mail, prepares outgoing mail. (UPS, FEDEX, USPS)
- Answers multi line telephone, provides information, takes and relays messages
- Online Orders: process orders, create shipping labels, and update tracking status
- Create shipping labels
- Communicate with sales team on order updates
- Greets visitors in a friendly professional manner, figures out what they need, assists and or directs visitors to appropriate person.
- Timely replies to customers via phone and email regarding customer order status, product questions
- Provide support to all areas of the Operations departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- On-Time and reliable
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be held to a high standard (this job requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy)
- Fast learner and team player
- Ability to deal with Calmly and professionally handles difficult/displeased clients and provides timely feedback to management regarding clients concerns
Strong team player who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities
- Excellent customer service skills (professional, friendly, courteous and helpful)
Job Type: Full-time
Better Partners and Better the team, better the progress in the marketing world.